I don’t have a picture for this one. It’s not a healthy recipe. It’s not even something I like very much.
But someone else does… and I am tired, tired, tired, and this is short.
Pre-made graham cracker crust
2 pints fresh blueberries
Heavy whipping cream
1 and 1/2 cup of sugar, separated
1 stick of butter
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Cook blueberries down in a pan with 1 c sugar and 1 c heavy whipping cream.
3. Add whipped eggs into berry filling and pour into crust.
4. Put pie in the oven and set the timer for 20 minutes.
5. Bring butter and 1/2 c sugar to a boil for 30 seconds, then turn heat down to low, continually stirring.
6. Take pie out of oven. Arrange pecans on top of pie. Brush or drizzle sugar topping over the pecans.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes longer.